The ‘net is loaded with BINGO cards for tonight’s Presidential debates. Click the links and take your pick!
1. MomsRising.org: BINGO with a motherhood bent: points for FMLA, flex time, after-school programs, equal pay for equal work, etc. This one is more like a tally sheet than BINGO.
2. Irregular Times: These folks offer you three ready made cards and a blank one you can use to create your own fun times. Sample words / phrases: P.O.W., more of the same, maverick, Bill Ayers, that’s a great question ….
3. azcentral.com: A random card will appear, but if you don’t like it, you can click “shuffle” and get a new one. Sample words / phrases that appeared on my card: my friends, reach across the aisle, earmarks, community organizer.
4. Monkey Minion Press: These folks have created a blank, but colorful and fun, BINGO card that you can fill in with your own words. Some of their suggestions are: Reagan, terrorist, golden parachutes, the Bush administration, Gen. Patreus (they have a very long list).
5. Presidential Debate Bingo: They encourage you to stand up and shout, “Shenanigans!” when you get Bingo. Classic.
Enjoy the playdate, er, um, debate tonight. Let me know if you play BINGO!