Ashley Long is a free-lance writer and political activist. AshPolitics is a project focusing on the 2008 election. Where it will go when the election is over remains to be seen. All inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AshPolitics is a free and open community. Comments are not moderated, but there are rules:
- Readers may not use pejorative terms for women in the comments section.
- I generally try to stay out of the comments section. If, however, you take direct issue with something I’ve written or appear to be belligerantly ignorant, I will probably reply.
- I receive many more emails than comments. To this end, please be patient. I try to reply to every email, but it may take time. If you wish to dialogue with me, please do so at email@example.com.
- Racism will not be tolerated. Period.
- Bigotry, of any kind, (i.e. homophobia, misogyny) will not be tolerated. Period.
- Any comment that I deem to be offensive will be deleted. If I delete your comment, I will send you an email letting you know.
If you would like to contribute to AshPolitics, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing your political view and area of expertise.
Finally, be a good citizen. Read, write, discuss, and, most importantly, VOTE!